NEW SEASON, NEW SAVINGS!
From September 21st – November 30th, 2020, NationServe® of Spokane Valley is running a Fall Service Special. It’s a good time to take care of your annual tune-up for just $85 (reg. price $105) with our seasonal savings!
During this tune-up, your experienced technician will:
- Lubricate all points of friction on the door, including the rollers, springs, and bearings
- Inspect safety features of the garage door and opener to help ensure safe operation
- Checking cables for frays
- Checking for wear and tear on rollers, bearings, hinges, and drums
- Inspecting safety eye alignment, force setting on motor, and limit settings
- Adjust the door level and balance
- Assist with any programming issues you may have
- Answer any questions about updating your door, motor, and/or accessories
Keeping up with regular maintenance can help identify problems early, allow for safe operation, and prevent equipment failures. Take advantage of this affordable maintenance package to help avoid costly surprises later. Call America’s Garage Door Specialists to learn more: (509) 309-7972
Offering No-Contact Appointments
We value the safety of our customers & technicians, so we’ve introduced No-Contact Appointments. Please review our notice for more details: https://nationservespokane.com/notice/
*Terms & Conditions: Offer expires 11/30/20. A tune-up does not ensure that a part will not break later. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Additional Terms & Conditions may apply, call us for more details.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THOSE WORKING HARD TO KEEP US SAFE
The NationServe® of Spokane Valley Team would like to emphasize our gratitude to all those bravely serving our country. As a way of expressing our appreciation, we’d like to offer members of the groups outlined below a special discount of 10% OFF. We hope this makes a small difference for those who have made and continue to make a big difference in our lives.
This discount applies to the following groups:
- Military (Active-Duty, Reserves, Retirees, and Veterans)
- First Responders (Police Officers, Firefighters, EMTs)
- Frontline Fighters (Grocery Workers, Medical Workers, Postal Workers, Restaurant Workers, Delivery Drivers, & any others who are part of this heroic effort)
We request that you provide proof of your military, first responder, or professional I.D. (or some other proof of employment) to receive this discount. Thank you for your support & let us know how we can serve you!
*Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Broken Spring? Get up & running again!
Garage doors are heavy – weighing in up to several hundred pounds. And what bears the brunt of all that weight? The springs. They are what makes it possible for your garage door to open automatically despite its weight. If you’re running into issues with your garage door, it may be the symptom of a faulty spring.
Are you running into any of these issues with your garage door?
- Your garage door raises a few inches, then stops.
- You heard a loud noise coming from the garage.
- The top of your garage door is bent.
- The garage door falls too fast when you close it.
- Your garage door won’t open manually.
- When you open and close your garage door, it seems jerky or crooked.
- You notice the safety cables are hanging low to the ground.
We can help – FAST!
At NationServe of Spokane Valley, we’ve dealt with more than our fair share of broken and faulty garage door springs. Our experienced technicians know exactly what this problem looks like and how to fix it. Give us a call and we’ll be there to quickly repair your broken spring at an affordable price.
Call for pricing and to schedule your appointment: (509) 309-7972